• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Angelic was making bad decisions after bad decisions all set long.

The X factors against Magneto were huge gambles that didn't really pay off.

That really hurt. Please win Jan, i need some hope that Top 8 is going to be worth watching tomorrow. (People qualifying so far, i have no interest in).

I love Jan, but I want Marn to win just for the troll.

One reason I don't like multiple streams is that there's always a point where two super hype matches are going on at the same time, like right now.

GOOD SHIT TO INSAYNNE THOUGH

ApologyMan is just a corpse sitting down, wow. East Coast popping champagne around him. Noel barking on dude too. Wow.
Either you get multiple streams, or one and no option to watch anything else.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marn is about to make Top 8. Let us think about that for a second.

---

We might all owe God's Beard Italian Dinner after tomorrow.

El Sloth

Banned
One reason I don't like multiple streams is that there's always a point where two super hype matches are going on at the same time, like right now.

GOOD SHIT TO INSAYNNE THOUGH

ApologyMan is just a corpse sitting down, wow. East Coast popping champagne around him. Noel barking on dude too. Wow.

It was just going to happen offstream if it wasn't streamed. This way there are archives.

iori9999

Banned
i don't mind him standing near the stage with his boys, but don't pop off to a top player when you haven't won shit.

I don't either but I don't think he was boys with anyone when I saw him a few times during Ultra.. It was mostly foreign players when I saw him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom