• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wait...Justin plays this with a pad? Interesting.
Justin uses controller? interesting.

edit: wtf lyte
does anyone know why justin wong plays killer instinct on pad?

All posted at the same time.
image.php

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've never been so happy for someone winning it all before. That guy really earned it. Nothing personifies never give up more than that.

kitzkozan

I have a feeling I'll be more invested in KI once the season 2 characters have been released. Bringing back Cinder, Combo is just logical and I'm looking forward to the redesigned Maya as well.

The Evo crew will have some tough choices to make next year given the potential candidate: USFV IV, UMvC3, new Smash, Tekken 7, MK X, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blazblue Chrono P, Persona 4 arena, Killer Instinct, KOF XIII or perhaps a new entry in the series, etc...

Azure J

So you don't get your health back between rounds? Seems like taking an early lead in this game is very important

It works on Vampire Saviour rounds. Whatever damage done is done with a small percentage of it recovering over time if you stay neutral. The "rounds" immediately follow one another with the two health bars representing who's at what round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom