• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Let's be honest

Even if Skullgirls got an actual spot, the moment they start playing it on stream the consoles would literally explode.

FluxWaveZ

It's going to come down to each game's actual reception and tournament showing/strength, along with developer support. Plus as we saw with KOF, being a crowd favorite from the previous year(s) helps as well..

Unless Blazblue representation drops off like a rock naturally in the next half-year, there's no way it isn't coming back.

Yes, but this is assuming that reception for P4AU and its competitive showings are great, too. Today's BBCP showing was better than last year's P4A, but the latter's was pretty good, too. Maybe it's really just these intense BBCP matches that could make it return for Evo 2015, but I think it would be weird if P4AU wasn't a part of next year's list. Xrd seems like a given, and I don't know if they're accommodating enough to have three ASW games.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

antibolo

Banned
Yes, but this is assuming that reception for P4AU and its competitive showings are great, too. Today's BBCP showing was better than last year's P4A, but the latter's was pretty good, too. Maybe it's really just these intense BBCP matches that could make it return for Evo 2015, but I think it would be weird if P4AU wasn't a part of next year's list. Xrd seems like a given, and I don't know if they're accommodating enough to have three ASW games.

Two games would already be a long shot. The EVO staff is really convinced that there can be only one "anime game" (sigh) at a time.

DNAbro

Two games would already be a long shot. The EVO staff is really convinced that there can be only one "anime game" (sigh) at a time.

Should we tell them that Street Fighter is an anime game?

I would love if all three ArcSys games were there. They are just so much fun to watch.

Purdy

On the twitch stream where it says 'EVO Merchandise on sale now', is that only at the venue? Clicking the picture does nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom