• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
Evo of feel.

KNuN68v.png

Malice215

Blazblue grand finals was unbelievable, but outside of that I was snoozing. I do love seeing the emotion from the competitors faces. So many feels.

We'll see how long people remember BB now that the big 3 games are coming up.

Revven

MELEEEEEEEEEEE NEXTTTTT

THIS TOP 8 HAS 7 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS: PIKACHU, FOX, MARTH, PEACH, ICE CLIMBERS, FALCO, AND JIGGLYPUFF.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
"Smash woo!" lol, it was still KI time.

Only Gutter and CDJR had their medals put on facing the right way.

0-0 At the World Cup, hope it doesn't eat into viewing numbers.

SF4 started with 25 characters vs 6 is a huge huge difference. Lack of Roster really affects hype. People that are really into fighters need characters that they can relate to.

World Champion started with 8 and that was a $80 game for a Snes port. Was that incomplete package?

VF started with 8( i think?) too... was that also an incomplete game?

Most fighting games with Huge rosters have a good percentage of their characters unnoticed at high level play. MVC2 is a perfect example of that.

I never thought it would be fun to watch other people play video games but i just happened to catch the last 5 minutes or so of the Killer Instinct and it was pretty fun to watch. A shame i dont play fighting games because i didnt really know what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom