• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone using the twitch app on the 360 with best quality on and it still looks pixelated? I remember last year my friend using it on his 40" tv last year and it was crisp.
I don't use the 360 app since the quality was so poor. I run an hdmi cable straight from my PC to my plasma. If I'm feeling lazy I just stream from my iPad to my Apple TV.

Mengetsu

I don't use the 360 app since the quality was so poor. I run an hdmi cable straight from my PC to my plasma. If I'm feeling lazy I just stream from my iPad to my Apple TV.
Crap man my laptop is to weak to run twitch. It always lags and such. I was hoping this would be great on the 360 :(

keit4

Banned
V31XjyO.jpg

Ultimadrago

For Livestreamer, if you pause for a while and replay is there a "Return to Live" button/method? Or do I need to reopen the stream from scratch?

xCobalt

james chen explaining technical information with unexplained technical information

"Someone asked what a delayed wake up is. The difference is 11 frames. You can do delayed wakeup from a hard knock down only. A hard knockdown is when you can't quick rise."

I mean c'mon. David had to step in to actually explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom