• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

PMBR needs to hurry up and buff* Luigi so I can finally play the one true Mario Brother.

*Give short hop fast fall fireball cancel pls

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wait, I got it-- Dawn Of The Apes is a documentary about what happens at fighting game tournaments. That must be why they're showing this!

Nose Master

Good god that movie looks terrible.

EDIT: Also, it sure would be nice if the Twitch app on 360 didn't shit out after every advertisement.

Azure J

Holy shit EVO has movie trailers now? And I thought seeing Mario Kart™ ads was weird enough. So when does Enzo start making Hollywood FGC Weekly threads sponsored by 20th Century Fox?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
We really shouldn't care about what the ads are since its all hype man. EVO really leveled up this year and just go to show you, the more work you put in, the better it gets.

casperOne

Good god that movie looks terrible.

EDIT: Also, it sure would be nice if the Twitch app on 360 didn't shit out after every advertisement.

Yeah, it sucks. Whenever an ad starts I just back out to the twitch menu and re-launch the stream, since it's going to kick me out after the ad finishes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom