• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does choke a lot, but your comment was still unfair to him.

Floe qualified out of losers in arguably the most stacked pool in the whole tournament. They stream the one match he lost, to one of the top players in the world, and he's "no better than the other players his pool".

still doesn't change my mind on how good of a player floe is

He does choke a lot, but your comment was still unfair to him.

Floe qualified out of losers in arguably the most stacked pool in the whole tournament. They stream the one match he lost, to one of the top players in the world, and he's "no better than the other players his pool".

What was floe's pool?

Kumubou

Dunno if this has already been posted, but random anime side tournaments are getting streamed after all. We should have Melty Blood, Aquapazza and Chaos Code running starting at 3 PM PDT at http://twitch.tv/numakie.

Over forty people for MB and I have to run it. D:

I'll post more detailed impressions on UNIEL and Xrd in FGW when I get back, but they both seem damn good.

C'mon guys. I need you guys to screencap EVERYTHING for me.

I'm at a conference today, I got work tomorrow and I promised my girlfriends brother I'd watch the world cup with them on Sunday.

I need caps, gifs, twitter links, EVERYTHING.

Hag

Dunno if this has already been posted, but random anime side tournaments are getting streamed after all. We should have Melty Blood, Aquapazza and Chaos Code running starting at 3 PM PDT at http://twitch.tv/numakie.

Over forty people for MB and I have to run it. D:

I'll post more detailed impressions on UNIEL and Xrd in FGW when I get back, but they both seem damn good.

No chances for a Unib/XRD stream? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom