• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, smug put him in losers and Gandhi elongated him

2JzGjH1.gif

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 12m

Qualified: nintendude (d91 melee wb) ycz6 (d91 melee lb) mizoteru (d44 USF4 wb) Andrew gib (d44 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 8m

Qualified: laugh (c65 USF4 wb) Alex free (c65 USF4 lb) sonic (b26 injustice wb) king Jr (b26 injustice lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 3m

Qualified: lord hdl (d82 melee wb) Connor the kid (d82 melee lb) problem x (d63 USF4 wb) kyoku (d63 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Who has the gif of dude waking up from sleep with the what time is it marvel time text? I must right click it and save it.

Revven

Evo ‏@evo2k 3m

Qualified: lord hdl (d82 melee wb) Connor the kid (d82 melee lb) problem x (d63 USF4 wb) kyoku (d63 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

The guy I bolded mains Link and is from Puerto Rico -- him getting out on winner's side is amazing. Hope we see him tomorrow on-stream!

colinp

Banned
I wish the shots of the live players had there handles above them like in the game. Really really annoying trying to figure out who is who if I miss it when they talk about it at the start.

What I would give for a Laugh v Infiltration rematch.

Ryu: Laugh's main character when him and Infil were good buddies

Evil Ryu: Laugh's main character after Infil stabbed him(more like punch a hole through his chest though, get it?) in the back and left him for dead

EDIT: Daigo is on deck :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom