• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekniqs

I actually think it's a better match for Evil Ryu than for Ryu. Evil Ryu has a divekick that Dhalsim's back MP doesn't consistently anti-air and does more damage from upclose mix-ups.

Dhalsim clearly wins at full range.
oh I agree that Eryu has a better time against Sim than Ryu does. With that said, it's such an unfavorable match (ryu/sim) to begin with that being a better match doesn't say TOO much.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
THE DARK ARTS PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED FOR STREET FIGHTER! WATCH TOMORROW HOW MARVEL WILL HAVE UPSETS OF THE GREATEST KIND!

RoySFNR

What exactly does Smash do that for? It's related to stage selection, right?

It's to decide who can ban a stage first I believe. It is also sometimes used to decide which controller port a player takes which controls the starting position of your character.

GUYS THIS EVO IS GETTING TO ME

giphy.gif

ironmang

All the false reports of people getting eliminated reminds me of when Billy Mays and all those celebrities died a few years ago. People online were trying to kill off Will Smith, Gene Hackman, and basically anybody else.

hitsugi

Holy crap lmao. Daigo comes half-stepping and gets blown the fuck up once again.

Also Ski - there are plenty of good Oni players in Japan... pretty sure Daigo is familiar with the match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom