• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyW

I've seen a couple.. Mainly about top 8 being BO5..

It's been done before, but that doesn't mean it's a good decision. It fucked up CEO's scheduling this year.

Also, MLG is a big reason why the Tekken/Smash/MK/Injustice communities have been some of the loudest ones clamoring for Bo5. MLG runs no more than 3 total games each event, so they have time to do Bo5.

Tripon

Melee is already played 8 minutes, 4 stocks. In a tournament that has to keep track on time, you simply cannot allow top 8 Bo5 at a FGC event. Its simply selfish and shows that Smash fans don't care about games.

iori9999

Banned
It's been done before, but that doesn't mean it's a good decision. It fucked up CEO's scheduling this year.

Also, MLG is a big reason why the Tekken/Smash/MK/Injustice communities have been some of the loudest ones clamoring for Bo5. MLG runs no more than 3 total games each event, so they have time to do Bo5.

You didn't quote my entire post!!

don't those also have like 256 player cap or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom