• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilalien

Is that out of context or is leffen johning about Plup. I agree Bo5 is legit, but he took the last 2 sets of you when he went samus, I think the better player won here.

It's very out of context. Looking at his posts he is pretty clearly talking about Mango losing, not himself.

https://twitter.com/TSM_Leffen/status/622883607762202624

cb1e260492eb860d9ac94d4c3222044e.png

The better player loses SO much more often

RoySFNR

Is that out of context or is leffen johning about Plup. I agree Bo5 is legit, but he took the last 2 sets of you when he went samus, I think the better player won here.

That's out of context. He was talking about the Box v Mango game the two tweets before that. It's implied he means that one in my opinion.

ROFL
America looking sigma yet AGAIN!!!!

Also my previous post was a joke by the way. I am personally worse than Yamcha tier trying to spectate Smash games. I know they are playing high level but without knowing the game in depth it's hard to know how godlike they are actually playing.

I feel the same. I just know they are doing a bunch of shit that I have no hope of doing.

CurlyW

I talked to Justin Wong during Combo Breaker about Bo5 vs. Bo3 (at least in Street Fighter). He said that he felt Bo5 wasn't necessary and the desire for it is mostly top players being selfish.

In before "but he's not a top player" :p

V-Faction

I talked to Justin Wong during Combo Breaker about Bo5 vs. Bo3 (at least in Street Fighter). He said that he felt Bo5 wasn't necessary and the desire for it is mostly top players being selfish.

In before "but he's not a top player" :p

But he's not a top player, he's a Splatoon player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom