• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
damn, EVO taking that teacher approach, "I can wait :::looks directly at misbehaving child::: this is YOU'RE PE time, I get paid regardless".

Azure J

Since a Hulk, Hagger, and Sentinel won this year, I'm expecting to see a Spider-Man win it next year.

:lol

If this happens, the first thing I'm doing is finding a link to Niitsuma telling the world "lrn2shotweb" at that one EVO panel and tweeting it with "Vindicated" to the universe. :lol

Neoxon

Juri would make sense, and them leaving the teased character for Brazil Game Show.

I still want to hope it's a new character.
But like I said earlier, they wouldn't tease the newcomer if he wasn't the next one to be revealed. Charlie was revealed following his tease after one of the gameplay trailers, & Bison was revealed immediately after the Charlie trailer.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Legit mad that RayRay didn't win Marvel.

Don't know which devil KBR made a deal with to beat both of his demons in the biggest tournament of the year - beating both Wong and RayRay, the two guys he can't beat. Damn.

I didn't know when/where to comment on this, but it looks like another doll to me, or that's Cammy being encased in something.

That's clearly Ryu man.

OsirisBlack

Banned
ONO

KjgwX

Donovan from darkstalkers confirmed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom