• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONO

KjgwX

I didn't think a Top 8 would of beat out KI but damn Marvel 3 was just so damn hype. Had my heart jumping to see RayRay to do so damn well his growth in this game has been amazing plus he reps my 2 favorite villains Doom and Magneto. I'm glad to see that Kane take it as well he proves that you don't need to be Justin Wong or have Doom and Vergil to take the win in this game. You just need to be willing to work hard for that win.

Mokubba

I found it, summer jam 7 https://youtu.be/VSwgEw_glGE?t=9m52s and this is the kind of commentary I wish we had, persia is cool but not as hype as other yipes combos
Yes, I've been trying to remember that tournament for the longest time.
There was one that one dude in the crowd who kept on yelling lol.

You're right though with the commentary. They powered each other up.
I'm pretty sure Chris Matrix hates the game now. I remember him ranting about it on one of Yipes' streams when they were playing MvC2 lol.

I just thought he'll rather not miss out on the side bets.

Them not letting KBR speak on a mic but still letting him speak anyway was dumb. Should of just let him speak.

Anyways I'm happy for Kane. I've always enjoyed watching him play team big body even when he wanted to drop it so many times. Glad he stuck with it though. That's assist change from rocket punch was the start. Bet he's feeling on top of the world. Beating Jwong yesterday was the icing on the cake.

Congrats to the marvel world warrior.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol:

"ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4 POOL PLAY"

COME ON CAPCOM. Seriously!?

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
why are they choosing to be nazis about the chairs now

why not before

or actually, why not shut the hell up and let the show roll on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom