• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Abel so fucking clean, goddamn. How does this man switch modes so fast? Dude just turns into an Abel main like that.

Christ people, give the guy who just played his heart out at a major competition having to exhaust his mental capacities some slack. This is not just you travelling around.
This is very true, none of us know what that mental state must be like. In his shoes I still feel like I would have been 10x more careful than I have been for anything else in my life and if such a thing happened I would also hold some personal responsibility unless it was snatched from within my own protection.

Regardless, we all hope that dude gets caught. Not really a gray area with that.

def sim

Let's go Infiltration.

tacticalrollhaoi8.gif

Abel so fucking clean, goddamn. How does this man switch modes so fast? Dude just turns into an Abel main like that.

This is very true, none of us know what that mental state must be like. In his shoes I still feel like I would have been 10x more careful than I have been for anything else in my life and if such a thing happened I would also hold some personal responsibility unless it was snatched from within my own protection.

Regardless, we all hope that dude gets caught. Not really a gray area with that.
And if you were in his shoes, everyone would tell you "it's not your fault" because they're not awful people.

sleepykyo

When the heck did Infil pick up Abel? On that note, I'm normally not a huge fan of counterpicking but I do kind of want to see how deep both player pools run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom