• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
this whole "victim blaming" thing is stupid. if i leave my shit unattended its my fault no matter what.
No it's not. It's the fault of whoever takes it. You can tell because if they didn't take what you left, no one would lose anything and there would be no victim in the first place.

Nah, that's real dumb. People shouldn't be so shitty as to randomly steal peoples stuff. People shouldn't have to worry about protecting their shit. It should be a community where people don't get their shit stolen in the first place.

It should be but that's not how the real world works; there will always be thieves and dishonest people. It's not dumb to go to an event and protect your valuables.

Finaika

HOjXdhj.png

Awh. I hope you win, Gamerbee :']

Is that Xiaoyu?

Malice215

Really sad to hear Neo's stuff getting stolen, but where was his bag to begin with for someone to take it? Why not put that cash in the hotel safe?

I wouldn't call the FGC a den of thieves, but you have to be cognizant of the fact that you are at a public event with thousands of people where belongings and expensive equipment can be taken if you aren't careful. Just because people come together for fighting games doesn't mean that someone will walk off with your stuff the minute you turn your back.

I've seen people who are just careless with their stuff while others who were deliberately targeted. You have to have some knowledge to know what Neo's bag looks like, what was inside it, and to ditch it the way that it was.

Nah, that's real dumb. People shouldn't be so shitty as to randomly steal peoples stuff. People shouldn't have to worry about protecting their shit. It should be a community where people don't get their shit stolen in the first place.

I understand you want a perfect world but it's not

If you're being sarcastic then slap me

That's not how this works

Having a bad matchup, does not mean your character is not top tier. dafuq

Also, aiai did fucking great, it wasn't nearly as bad as the balrog matchup.

Juri can have a lot of bad match ups if players learn her. And she has tons of weakness.

LiK

Noel Brown ‏@NoelBHungry 20s
They also took his car key so now he can't drive back home either. This is the fucking worse. Stealing something while he's celebrating
https://twitter.com/NoelBHungry/status/622966608277823488

man, can't even leave his keys. i hope they checked if his car is in the parking lot

Maybe the FGC can do some type of fundraising event for this guy? Nobody deserves that...

seems possible. charity stream or gofundme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom