• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

THE MOTHERFUCKIN' BAE

TPaXfQJ.jpg

VICTORY THEME

Pappasman

PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP PLUP

ssbm_samus_render_by_machriderz-d56n4t8.png

to be fair, vire's post reminded me a lot of angelic's sentiment when he was trying to pick up ultra
Do tell.

It's all good, this is nothing compared to former NBA GAF.

It just surprises me that the community doesn't want to grow and instead mocks new people who are watching instead of educating them in a reasonable manner without calling the person an idiot.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THING, OMG! LMAO"

No I don't, I don't spend that much time watching competitive gaming. Just thought participating in EVO this year would be fun, guess not.
We love questions. We don't love people pretending to know things they don't, and then getting offended at their ignorance being called out. Say you are new and want to understand, and folks are much kinder.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

It just surprises me that the community doesn't want to grow and instead mocks new people who are watching instead of educating them in a reasonable manner without calling the person an idiot.

No I don't, I don't spend that much time watching competitive gaming. Just thought participating in EVO this year would be fun, guess not.

It's fine. They're just mocking you for using the term "footsies" wrong. To be honest, I laughed at you using it wrong. It happens.

But here's a good start on non-Smash terms. Don't care about Smash, so I dunno where you'd go if you were wanting to learn terms there.

Hey quick question, does anyone know if ulra street fighter on PS4 got completely fixed? or is it still glitchy beyond hell?

It got fixed.

emb

Plup is amazing. I didn't think he would go Samus today! Great work.

My prediction looking as solid as it probably ever will, lol:
Wrap it up PP!

Last second guesses:
1. PPMD
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. Plup
5. Leffen
5. Hungrybox
7. Axe
7. Chu

Fitts

Don't let these dudes represent the community at large. You're welcome to get down on any game you find interesting. Fighting games are amongst the deepest/most rewarding you could invest your time into. :)

Also, realize that dedicated Smash fans are usually on edge as their game(s) of choice is often viewed as an outlier and they feel the need to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom