• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

I did so little breathing during that Hbox Mango set. Ohhhh man.

Hate to see Hbox stalling win out, and I really wanted the come back. But really glad we didn't see the 3peat. Don't want Mango to get too comfortable.

Dahbomb

Good example of why I don't like Marvel. I can't follow along with what is happening in that game. It's just pure chaos on screen and not the good kind of chaos.
That's because your DBZ power level isn't high enough.

It's like Yamcha trying to watch Goku and Cell fight.

Thank melee for redeeming the thread title

Thing is I definitely tried to explain both the reactions to his comment and what his mistake was without condescension and there's still nothing to suggest that it got through.

it's your mistake for using subtlety and subtext on someone with a TLOU avatar

Kappa

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Mango is going to be feeling that match for awhile. It was still close even though he flubbed it hard in the first two stocks.

Revven

Hungrybox needs to stop ledge camping. It has almost lost him two matches now. It just isn't as effective as he wants it to be.

Many people have said the same thing but for some reason he isn't stopping lol.

Also, fun fact, only Fox remaining now is Armada's.

NotLiquid

ANpybl3.png

aWVeu4L.gif

MechaX

Plup needs to come back on. I have been out of the Melee loop for a bit, but I haven't seen Samus play like that since the days of fucking Wes.

NotLiquid

This is how Hbox gets back at Mango for the finals last year. Good show.

I can't believe there's only one space animal left.

EDIT: nvm 2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom