• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori9999

Banned
on which part? I have multiple friends who don't play fighting game that have no idea what is going on when marvel is on. They just ride the crowd/commentator hype.

edit
Hell casuals still have no idea what is going on in that moment 37 video but just know its hype because of the crowd.

I know plenty of casual gamers that knows what's going on.. I think it's personal preference really.. You could say the same about FPS games such as CS GO as well..

ARMADA

the dream still lives
DOOO ITTTt

HVxj1DL.jpg
Samus is gonna bring America down on Sweden again! USA!

Ōkami

To be fair, Shiek isn't human, is a sheikan, and if not its a hylian.

You got me there on Marth, didn't thought he would be used again,

Dahbomb

America looking sigma yet AGAIN!!!!

Also my previous post was a joke by the way. I am personally worse than Yamcha tier trying to spectate Smash games. I know they are playing high level but without knowing the game in depth it's hard to know how godlike they are actually playing.

I know plenty of casual gamers that knows what's going on.. I think it's personal preference really.. You could say the same about FPS games such as CS GO as well..

Nobody that doesn't play the game or understand is going to understand why zero is getting those hits or why vergil mixup is working.

I mean hell, sometimes the commentators have no idea whats going on during scrambles. Its easier than RTS but compare marvel to KOF and SF4? cmonnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom