• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
i think gustavo is the only hope to make top 8 for usa, while nuckledu and chris t are good players, I just can't see them as top 8 material

I hope chris T doesn't win. Dude cried about people caring about momochi and not him. Said something like he is just as good as momochi after he won 37 reloaded.

Smug and Luffy out off stream? Fuck this Evo.

image.php

Producer

I hope chris T doesn't win. Dude cried about people caring about momochi and not him. Said something like he is just as good as momochi after he won 37 reloaded.

Lol, if i remember right it was actually filipinoman who said he was as good as momochi. But yeah chrisT was bitching

ShinMaruku

i think gustavo is the only hope to make top 8 for usa, while nuckledu and chris t are good players, I just can't see them as top 8 material

Nuckledu does well against foreign players. He has a shot. Still I doubt US is making top 8 with more than 1 player.

Have fun with your boring as fuck Japan vs Japan finals my friend.

you mean top player vs top player?

The horror

aksys found their table.
Aksys Games ‏@aksysgames 3m3 minutes ago
Found the table. Will be returned shortly. I apologize to those who got exposed to my evil side. Still... Life goes on, and so will #EVO2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom