• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Fuck I clicked on the wrong stream! Missed the Daigo/Misse match.

Did anything interesting happen?

crash-14

801 Strider (USA) vs Santarouman (Japan) Sagat - Xian (Singapur) Gen vs Momochi (Japan) Ken
Kazunoko (Japan) Yun vs Phenom (Norway) Bison - Tokido (Japan) Akuma
AiAi (Japan) Juri vs Xiao Hai (China) E.Ryu/Cammy - Fuudo (Japan) Fei Long vs NuckleDU (USA) Decapre/Guile
Infiltration (Korea) - Pepeday (Japan) El Fuerte vs Gamerbee (Taiwan) Adon/Elena

If pepeday or the Juri player win I may cry

how will it be boring?

Because it will be 2 players the audience don't care about? You know who any reasonable person would care about? It's Smug, but you androids don't understand that. I'm just gunna slump down against the wall in my bathroom and listen to Linken Park whilst I cry now. Have a good night!

JeTmAn81

Daigo to Misse:

Get-nuts-trading-card.jpg

Because it will be 2 players the audience don't care about? You know who any reasonable person would care about? It's Smug, but you androids don't understand that. I'm just gunna slump down against the wall in my bathroom and listen to Linken Park whilst I cry now. Have a good night!

No one cares about Daigo? Ok mate.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

pdZFiYm.gif

Well the majority of the live audience there don't care about luffy so I don't see why you grouped him with smug =P

When's Catherine?

Who streaming Puzzle League? Someone said in the Melee stream that there's Puzzle League. I need to know if this is true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom