• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucumo

I know. I have Extreme VS and played it in a Japanese arcade. Still hoping Maxi Boost will get a home port for PS4.

Then you already experienced the pinnacle of it. I love the arcade spectator mode by the way. It makes watching just that more pleasant.

The problem is that this EVO tournament will highly likely not be as good as a proper Japanese arcade tournament which is a shame.
(It's the same with other games, Melty Blood, USF4, etc...a lot of players in Japan aren't attending. That's why I really miss Tougeki.)

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
20 minutes
2600158-7461466666-KOF-H.gif

Xater

Then you already experienced the pinnacle of it. I love the arcade spectator mode by the way. It makes watching just that more pleasant.

The problem is that this EVO tournament will highly likely not be as good as a proper Japanese arcade tournament which is a shame.

You are probably right, but I still enjoy watching it. Also just miss playing it because I no longer have a PS3 around, which is why I need that Maxi Boost port...

And yeah the setup for Gundam VS in arcade is just amazing. Wonderful to play and watch.

Unlucky

USF4

Want to win: Gamerbee
Think will win: A Japanese, quite possibly Kazunoko.

I will be happy as long as at least one American makes top 8, and Daigo does not win. It is boring when Daigo wins things, imo. Also I do not like repeat champions.

Anth0ny

it's evoooooooooooooooooooo

I have finally purchased a laptop for the first time in my life. Now, I can watch two streams at once without my computer sounding like a jet engine.

only problem is i'm at work right now

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Oooooooh man, EVO time is here! Gonna have to play less Splatoon to catch these pools.

Usually with me it's the game I'm playing on the television and the stream on the tablet. I switch now and then, playing something on a handheld and having the stream on the main screen. Nothing stops my gaming time. :p

Unlucky

Anybody want me to last-minute Evo-ize their avatar? I can put the Evo logo on it, or let me know if you want something else.

Sblargh

Banned
Usually with me it's the game I'm playing on the television and the stream on the tablet. I switch now and then, playing something on a handheld and having the stream on the main screen. Nothing stops my gaming time. :p

Stream on TV and tablet gaming in hand it's my thing here. Evo will do wonders for my disco zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom