• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

coy

Good luck to all the participants from GAF. Work is gonna suck what with the waiting and inability to watch.

NotLiquid

I'm still not sure what to even think about Smash 4. It's getting even less time in the limelight to do it's pools in spite of having more contestants and matches generally taking longer than Melee, and I'm not a fan of it not being prime time either for grand finals. Sigh.

So many question marks on that one. I've been looking forward to it the most but I fear it's not going to go too well, especially since customs has everyone so divided.

Here's to hoping for the best. So much of the game's competitive viability is riding on this and so many odds are stacked against it.

ironmang

Is there any collection of streams for side tournament games? I know KOF is supposedly being streamed but I have no idea where. Plus I'd love to watch some SF2 and other games with highly skilled, low entrants.

Uzzy

Is there any collection of streams for side tournament games? I know KOF is supposedly being streamed but I have no idea where. Plus I'd love to watch some SF2 and other games with highly skilled, low entrants.

Right in the OP my friend.

XRR0REn.png

Xater

I think I'll watch some Tekken 7 today because I have not seen that much of the game yet. I thought Gundam was today, but apparently that is tomorrow. Really looking forward to that.

Forgot to quit my job, so it looks like I'm going to miss mostly everything.

Hopefully there will be some late-night money matches. =/
Maybe Xrd Grand Finals will be hype like Blazblue last year.

Lucumo

I think I'll watch some Tekken 7 today because I have not seen that much of the game yet. I thought Gundam was today, but apparently that is tomorrow. Really looking forward to that.

Gundam Extreme Vs. is the best 2v2 series ever. You need competent players though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom