• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChrisG is sent to losers by another Zero player, Cross. He loses Morrigan, uses x-factor on Doom, DHC into Vergil and gets killed by an X-factor Dr. Strange.

Someone coming out of losers with every game coming down to the wire, I'd say that's objective fact.
There is nothing factual about thinking blazblue or whatever was/is the 'hypest' game of EVO. It's obvious that you are biased. I don't own an XBO nor have I ever watched/played Killer Instinct before but this is some compelling stuff; much better than the KOF/Blazblue streams I was watching earlier.

Saprol

that choke by rico
BibleThump.png

cj_iwakura

There is nothing factual about thinking blazblue or whatever was/is the 'hypest' game of EVO. It's obvious that you are biased. I don't own an XBO nor have I ever watched/played Killer Instinct before but this is some compelling stuff; much better than the KOF/Blazblue streams I was watching earlier.

Did you see the finals of BB last year? It was on a whole other level.

I didn't watch this years BB, but last years BB was pretty amazing. I'll admit this years KoF was pretty meh compared to the last two years despite that game generally being pretty hype. Last years KI was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ this year has been a lot better

Seyavesh

Is Japan a threat for Marvel?

People were saying the game was dead while Japan was leveling up.

yeah kinda, they've had a revival in terms of the game but these guys were always good- they were just like rayray/flux lvl and happened to level up roughly similar amounts so they're also having the breakout wins that they were always close to having in previous evos

jett

D-Member
FChamp and ChrisG in losers?

Today is a good day.

Today would be the best day if they get bopped before reaching top 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom