• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

I heard someone who isn't all that well known double eliminated Nietono from Smash 4 pools? Did at least one set get streamed? Sounds kinda hype.

link
sick.gif

Beats

I heard someone who isn't all that well known double eliminated Nietono from Smash 4 pools? Did at least one set get streamed? Sounds kinda hype.

A player named Tearbear double eliminated him. I don't think it was on stream.

Did Mike Ross say Diago isn't as good as ppl think he is?

I agree that you psyche yourself out playing pro players, which is why I always make a mental habit to smile, and try not to care so much, it's just video-games. But Diago is great, so disagree with him that his skill level isn't elite if that's what Mike is implying.

I agree that you psyche yourself out playing pro players, which is why I always make a mental habit to smile, and try not to care so much, it's just video-games. But Diago is great, so disagree with him that his skill level isn't elite if that's what Mike is implying.

He meant that you have to believe that you can beat Daigo if you want to actually beat him

Malleavel

Mike Ross is the same guy who's been Hyping up LPN. Take everything he says with an ocean of salt.

Dahbomb

It's more like the "OMFG DAIGOAT GODLIKE PLAYER I HAVE 0 CHANCE HERE!!!!" mentality that people have when fighting against Daigo. They paint him as a god and psyche themselves out waiting for Daigo to something godlike as is expected of him. He is only human afterall.

Though it's Mike "Mike Ross" Ross so you should disregard what he says anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom