• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

QsfFbIl.png

I thought that source quality was going to be free. Looks like it's just changed.

mbpm1

LMAO I THINK I PLAYED THIS ULTIMA GUY ONLINE

Kept beating him with Ken and now he kicks me whenever I try to play him again lol

Are people getting forced to go to high quality and not source? My friend says srkevo1 is forcing him to pay 12 bucks to get source yet im running all the evo streams on source with no pay. What's going on?

I just don't like it :( (Don't take it seriously).
Serious though, the Little Mac death is tear jerking

I can understand that. I spent several years playing Streetfighter 4 trying to get into it because my friends were all playing it and for most of it I bitched and moaned and whined about all the little things that pissed me off about it. In the end though I realised that me being all pouty wasn't fun for me or anyone else and I learned to just let the game go... it wasn't for me and it didn't have to be for me. Both streetfighter 4 and I got a lot more bearable after that :3

so, the advice here is...

ironmang

He may have. There are some completed pools for which I do not have full results. Info comes from brackets, Twitter, SRK, streams, Eventhubs

Oh alright. Figured winner and loser from each pool were paired up when reported anywhere. Hope he's not out since he looked pretty on point with decapre on stream.

I don't mean to be *that guy* because I'm not there and didn't enter any tournaments....

But some of these Tekken players are terrible. Like mediocre online player skill level.

I know they're there to play a new game and everything, but there's a lot that transfers between tekken sequels and I thought the odds that players were decent were a little higher. It's making it hard to watch. I think I'll switch to SF4 or something.

Does anyone know if ST has been delayed? It was supposed to be on madcatz

edit: i guess they'll just show top 4 or something later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom