• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just the stream. You cannot follow what's going on live here either. And there's no updated bracket to follow. Been to 9 EVO and this is the least fun.

Kalor

This is the first year I've watched Catherine for an extended period of time and it's really fun to watch. Side streams always have a nice relaxed feel to them.

RocBase

Dunno about the in person experience but they could just have more streams. Smash events have more streams for only 64, Melee and Smash 4.

Streams isn-t just the issue tho, it-s also the accommodation. Either having 2 events or extending the current one will help with coverage by default.

Boke1879

EVO's really gotten too big, I feel like none of the games are really getting good coverage

Smash games spun off to a separate event next year, maybe?

To be fair though. I think all the games are getting a good bump. EVO won't go anywhere and will always host all these games.

I mean you're getting 60k just for pools in SFV. I think it's good people can watch whatever they wish.

Tomorrow will be better since most games will be consolidated on one stream.

drotahorror

Excuse my ignorance but how did they hook up their sticks for Tekken 7? Isn't it out only in Japanese arcades? Not on any consoles yet is it? Pretty high barrier of entry for that game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom