• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Zhi is what I love from the FGC, you wouldn't get this from another E-Sports that's trying to make everything super professional.

And people complain about Smash going long what is happening with Pokken Tournament was it's start time delayed because Smash 4 went way over schedule and they were waiting for that stage?

Edit: Christ we still have 3 more matches before top 8?

jett

D-Member
Zhi is great if paired with Mike Ross.

Skisonic is aight if paired with not-Zhi.

These two together tho...

bruh

And people complain about Smash going long what is happening with Pokken Tournament was it's start time delayed because Smash 4 went way over schedule and they were waiting for that stage?

Edit: Christ we still have 3 more matches before top 8?

i heard that is was running late before they got on stage but i don't know, it's been about 2 hours since they got on stage so they should be on to top 8 right now

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Nemo is this dude.
hmnoHga.jpg

hwateber

Zhi is what I love from the FGC, you wouldn't get this from another E-Sports that's trying to make everything super professional.
I think he's really witty and yeah I agree that you wouldn't get this type of commentary in other esports. Some of the things is says are borderline racist though so I'm surprised he continues to get away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom