• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zhi is fantastic. At least we know whenever he's on stream he can translate any foreign language heard on stream. He has some very in depth knowledge of the game as well.

ldcommando

Banned
If you are going to slam Zhi, at least admit what he is good at, which is analysis, in depth knowledge of players, especially players from Asia and crafting a narrative. The dude is a story teller.

yep. Zhi is worth for his insight on asian players alone.

I-hate-u

I never understood Valle playing Rashid. I'd imagine someone with solid ground spacing and impressive like himself would not be as comfortable with Rashid.

If you are going to slam Zhi, at least admit what he is good at, which is analysis, in depth knowledge of players, especially players from Asia and crafting a narrative. The dude is a story teller.

I love Zhi, but he's over doing it with the whole "Thuggery" shtick.

Warxard

Banned
Zhi is the best. He used to talk a lot of controversial shit, but not anymore, for quite sometime. Now he's just funny and you can't say he's not knowledgeable about the game, he knows a lot

People who dislike him are boring to hang out with. There I said it

I would rather listen to Maximillian commentate Guilty Gear than listen to fucking Zhi speak

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I never understood Valle playing Rashid. I'd imagine someone with solid ground spacing and impressive like himself would not be as comfortable with Rashid.
For a while he said he would play underrepresented characters to help his scene. Like Hugo in Ultra

He loves Rashid rush down tactics, I watch his stream, he was playing Ryu when SFV came out but now he really like Rashid..

Foggy

I enjoy Zhi well enough as well as all the other commentators. The only one that actively aggravates me is James Chen when he brain farts and spends 20 seconds trying to figure out what he's trying to say. But he's still a-ok. FGC is just really irritable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom