• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I don't know what's going on in this clip.... But this shit is hype lol

They were trying to get each other to fall off because they "burned it all"/the rest of the stage at the opening to where the goal didn't fall and they couldn't climb up. So one of them had to "die" to win the round. This means pushing one of them off or tripping/pulling the rug from one of them. Dacidbro (the orange sheep) had the high ground and the advantage and had to keep the blue sheep from climbing up so when the timer for the platform that the blue sheep was on triggered to collapse/fall, he (the blue sheep)'d die.

If you're interested, Catherine is on the PSN store. Though there's a 360 version out there.

Mik317

Because next to the thing that they're trying to imitate it's an abjectly terrible deal? Some die hard fans being willing to buy it doesn't make it any less of a shitty anti-consumer practice hiding under the guise of benefiting the community.

let people speak with their wallets. If enough people buy it then obviously it isn't as anti-consumer as yall make it to be as those consumers are more than happy to buy it

Xeteh

RAINBOW PIKA BRINGIN' THE HYPE!!!!

335311_1.jpg

Awww shit.

Shito

Because next to the thing that they're trying to imitate it's an abjectly terrible deal? Some die hard fans being willing to buy it doesn't make it any less of a shitty anti-consumer practice hiding under the guise of benefiting the community.
Let it go man.
An argument including "anti-consumer" in it should trigger a warning in you not to post it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Are these guys really ESPN people or are you dudes just fucking around? Cause I try to watch every SF tournament, keep up with the FGC and I've never seen them before.

Lulubop

Been hearing a lot about this PS4 lately, what do you guys think?

Are these guys really ESPN people or are you dudes just fucking around? Cause I try to watch every SF tournament, keep up with the FGC and I've never seen them before.

Vicious is a socal player, so not espn dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom