• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo is there seriously not a pack to buy this CPT stuff in? I wanna support and I'd gladly pay but the individual prices are absurd and I can't find where to buy the DLC pack.

PS4 has a pack for $25, PC folks are out of luck.

Edit: Braixen is absolutely insane. Dat Magic

V-Faction

eh i wouldn't say that

sceptile and mewtwo the other characters people consider top tier aren't zoners. they have zoning options but they aren't fully zoners

You wouldn't say Suicune and Braizen play a harsh-keep away game?

Mewtwo and Sceptile would be a cool thing to see, but we get what we get.

Ricky 7

Pokken Grand Finals is boring tbh, just two projectile based characters spamming shit at each other. Imo I think this is what put a lot of people off Pokken when it came out, this type of playstyle is so effective that people couldn't be arsed dealing with it.

I imagine a good number of people watching have both streams open (like myself), so I don't think that's the issue.

I wish I lived somewhere that I could have two source quality streams open at the same time lol/lived alone where I don't have to fight with people streaming netflix

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
iOejcWd.jpg

6DRUHTs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom