• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
That match showed how scary Daigo is in SFV as he hasn't even begun to incorporate Ryu's parry into his game yet. Tokido's already shown how important it is to that character.

HYPE MATCH WAS HYPE.

Easily had some of the hypest moments of EVO. So happy i saw it live.

But sad nontheless that daigo couldn't pull it out. Would have made story book ending even more magical.

TWILT

Banned
YOOOOOO TONOSAMA! Happy that he won. For once someone I rooted for didn't choke. Feelsgoodman.png
Never would I have thought that a Braixen would win the Tournament but here we are. Amazing.

Yeah, he played amazingly. Cool to see Braixen win :eek:

Kuusoge

What's up with the sfv bracket? Seems like there's some pools that are way too stacked. Why is omgitzandre in top 32 but sako and Daigo had to play infiltration and tokido so early

Oh well... I don't believe in Daigo's ability to go through losers. Infil on the other hand always can go the distance through losers should he even lose.

My boy Nemo is still in though

Jintor

not sure what's going on but the capcomfighters stream is doing something evil to my computer. getting a shittonne of full screen temp crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom