• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

David Philip Graham ‏@ultradavid 37s38 seconds ago
justin nooo :( out to 2 chuns... if only any of his friends had told him months ago to get a secondary who could deal w chun li :( #evo2016

lol

He's not wrong

Salex_

Li Joe and Hugo are the only hopes left for USA.

Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Gif-15.gif

I never thought Joe would be one of the USA's last hopes for Top 8

Joe is an amazing player. Guys been playing FGs for over a decade now. He just can't dedicate as much time to playing games because of real life. But he is still one of the regulars from Old Chinatown fair arcade.

ESPN and EVO praying that Li Joe saves them from an all asian top 8 lol. They need that one american lol.

Atleast both of our players are good looking and in shape lol. They are more presentable to the ESPN crowd lol. I remember the ESPN host (forgot his name) was making fun of the guilty gear players last year. Calling them virgins and what not. btw that guy resigned from ESPN lol.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Atleast both of our players are good looking and in shape lol. They are more presentable to the ESPN crowd lol. I remember the ESPN host (forgot his name) was making fun of the guilty gear players last year. Calling them virgins and what not. btw that guy resigned from ESPN lol.

Anime had the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom