• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Cnl5i4SXEAEc5pH.jpg

holy fuck LOL

XenoRaven

That was boring and I was annoyed at having to watch what felt like a million Morridoom 3-0's in a row, but seeing how happy Chris was made up for it.

usctrojan

Inb4 it took a dead game for ChrisG to finally win evo. Or maybe I was secretly thinking it the whole top 8.

No but really have the Marvel gods been practicing still?

Wallach

so the story I'm going with right now is that the shirtless guy walked on stage and was like "yo chris do you know how to fix this 360 pad I got a money match"

Altazor

THUGGERY

In any case, who the hell is mixing the audio? It's hurting the vibe. Seriously, it's like there's barely any hype at all.

jett

D-Member
Why are they muting the crowd? It's beyond my comprehension. What the fuck's wrong with the people in charge. For real.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You know, it's nice to see ChrisG smiling and laughing on stage. He used to look crazy stressed and would be shaking his head at every mistake, but he legit looked like he was having a good time.

Femto.

Too much Thuggery gotta call the police. Can't wait to see if something like that happens on ESPN.

If the TO is smart they are going to want security quadrupled for SFV finals to avoid something like that happening on air for a nationwide network. The FGCs first TV appearance needs to avoid such thuggery lol

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Chris G definitely deserved that win. I think that's the best he's ever played, IMO.

I was rooting for KBR, but man AV just tears through Hulk. Good stuff from Chris G; still consider KBR the best marvel player in the world pound for pound, but Chris G finally earns his EVO title. He looked so happy and that's an amazing sight to see.

I am ready for Guilty Gear. I want Ogawa to run a train through people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom