• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coda

You gotta admit though, graphically the game looks not so great.

I pre-ordered the game and I can admit that.

It def looks last gen but the combos and team chemistry stuff seems cool. I'll probably pick it up.

hmvHo.gif

Lol, too good.

KanameYuuki

It really sucks how dead the stadium sounds, Best part of EVO is listening to the people inside, kinda like giving people watching the stream a voice everyone sharing the hype.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They're not even turning down the crowd audio. It's more like they keep turning it OFF altogether.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

I'm glad Chris G won. He deserved it. (Wish Kbr was able to win more games though.} Seems like a good way to retire the game, Ha! just kidding I'm sure it will be back till something can replace it.

Random shirtless guy on stage was wtf though. Didn't something like that happen last year too? Seems a lil too easy to slip through.

cj_iwakura

I like the actual commentary balance. Can hear the action, the music, and the commentary. Just bring in the crowd and it's perfect.

urge26

Agreed on the silence.... EVO is the only fighting tournament I watch and there's a feeling of absolutely no hype or excitement.

jett

D-Member
Sp00ky and MrWizard are completely silent on twitter.

I guess we're stuck with this shitty sound the entire day. Maybe the ESPN2 broadcast will be better sigh.

What's the tier list look like for Revelator?

Sp00ky and MrWizard are completely silent on twitter.

I guess we're stuck with this shitty sound the entire day. Maybe the ESPN2 broadcast will be better sigh.

In all fairness I imagine that they're pretty busy right now and that they're aware of the issues.

AAK

After watching Marvel and Guilty Gear I can finally tangibly appreciate Aris's stamina in trying to keep his commentary fast paced and hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom