• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter0611

570.gif
While I agree, them thighs on Dizzy are speaking to me.
Still not getting GG on console. I'll gladly wait for the Steam release, lol.

Nimby

Banned
Wouldn't the next DLC characters be
Baiken
Zappa
and maybe Robo-Ky
?

I need Baiken and this is a GOAT.

R-User!

In the last 45 minutes all I got was 1 second of audio of a crowd cheer, and then frozen screen. All afternoon halfway before the middle of the Xrd matches my stream experience on PS4 was fine. Reset my modem, router, ps4. To no avail.

PS4 is wired.
Laptop is wireless.
Last speed test:
15 ms ping
60 Mbps dload
8 Mbps uload.

It doesn't make sense, unless it's on EVO's end?

Pompadour

In the last 45 minutes all I got was 1 second of audio of a crowd cheer, and then frozen screen. All afternoon halfway before the middle of the Xrd matches my stream experience on PS4 was fine. Reset my modem, router, ps4. To no avail.

PS4 is wired.
Laptop is wireless.
Last speed test:
15 ms ping
60 Mbps dload
8 Mbps uload.

That happened to me on PS4. Tablet and PC streaming are fine.

Hutchie

To a degree. Methods to be able to get the money to get the characters are either far and few between or completely outrageous (survival).

survival easy and normal aren't outrageous. Challenges are fairly easy too, i guess we have to wait for the daily challenges are released

PS4 is wired.
Laptop is wireless.
Last speed test:
15 ms ping
60 Mbps dload
8 Mbps uload.

I had issues streaming on ps4 all day. Switched to Xbox. Also tablet was working fine as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom