• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the ESPN2 stream will be the same exact feed as the twitch stream, or will there be different commentators, camera angles, etc. What about commercials? 60 fps? I'd be streaming via ESPN Go on Apple TV.

Also, I see that SRKEVO1 already has Source quality available, and there's no mention of better quality on their subscription page. I believe Source was locked behind a subscription last year, is that not the case now?

Been working all weekend and streaming whenever I could, but I want the best possible experience tonight.

Source wasn't locked behind a sub this year. Subbing just lets you chat in the twitch chat and gives you emotes you keep for good.

Christopher Gonzalez
@NYChrisG

The answer to everyone's question. The guy who came up on stage said something like I can't leave or I'm not done until I beat him.

Christopher Gonzalez @NYChrisG

He didn't smile or anything, just had a sinister look in his eyes and held my hand for a long time. #Thuggery.

lol

ESPN2 is a different crew, not streamed on twitch, it has Mike Ross and Seth Killian

Thank goodness for that. I didn't want the possibility of the ESPN broadcast dealing with lag or going down due to the internet. I'll have both on to support the event. But will probably have audio louder on ESPN2 because it's on ESPN2 and I just want to be able to experience watching EVO like that for the first time ever.

This is still hype music.

Self sabotage?

They wouldn't pull that kind of shit if they didn't they could get away with it.

Looking at their financials and brain drain, their record ain't too hot for that.

Looking at the mixed responces to these "its not incompetance any more" recent moves, it does smell like a win streak.

Wouldn't the next DLC characters be
Baiken
Zappa
and maybe Robo-Ky
?

I need Baiken and this is a GOAT.

I mained Baiken back when too, would be nice.

jediyoshi

zgUuUuy.jpg

I'm rooting for everyone who isn't a smashgod

emb

Plup showing up!

Can he do it one more game though? So many times when Hbox goes down first game(s) and then claws back the set.

How long does it typically take to get the archives up? I missed the Guilty Gear Rev finals :-(

Any chance it's soon? Much rather watch that instead of Smash.

I dunno the real way, but if you hit clips then on the clips screen select watch full video you can go back in time at anytime.

Anyways I'm hoping that black screen was a Baiken tease, then I will finally buy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom