• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Inaba Resident』;210343074 said:
I like how we can't have good news without shitting on something else.

MtZ9N.gif

Azure J

I like how the montage starts with the 8 most used characters in Melee then goes "oh yeah, we're a Nintendo game, stick Mario, DK & Bowser in there". :p

RocBase

aaand that's pretty much evo for me! awesome stuff all-around, and despite my whining about the sound earlier i can't knock the production values and effort that's being poured into this. it's definitely something i take for granted.

so yeah, wish the whole crew luck for the rest of the day and hope for better next evo :D

It seems the crowd noise is finally back on this stream.

I'm going to keep the stream on for this top 8 even though I don't care for Smash/Melee out of respect. So I expect all you Melee fans who don't care for SFV to do the same when it's SFV's turn, OK :p

nikos

Does anybody know if the ESPN2 stream will be the same exact feed as the twitch stream, or will there be different commentators, camera angles, etc. What about commercials? 60 fps? I'd be streaming via ESPN Go on Apple TV.

Also, I see that SRKEVO1 already has Source quality available, and there's no mention of better quality on their subscription page. I believe Source was locked behind a subscription last year, is that not the case now?

Been working all weekend and streaming whenever I could, but I want the best possible experience tonight.

Anime over!!

MELEE TIME

i thought smash would be done by the time i finished eating goddammit

Literally just started

In the last 45 minutes all I got was 1 second of audio of a crowd cheer, and then frozen screen. All afternoon halfway before the middle of the Xrd matches my stream experience on PS4 was fine. Reset my modem, router, ps4. To no avail.

PS4 is wired.
Laptop is wireless.
Last speed test:
15 ms ping
60 Mbps dload
8 Mbps uload.

It doesn't make sense, unless it's on EVO's end?

PS4 Twitch app fucking sucks. It's truly awful.

Does anybody know if the ESPN2 stream will be the same exact feed as the twitch stream, or will there be different commentators, camera angles, etc. What about commercials? 60 fps? I'd be streaming via ESPN Go on Apple TV.

Also, I see that SRKEVO1 already has Source quality available, and there's no mention of better quality on their subscription page. I believe Source was locked behind a subscription last year, is that not the case now?

Been working all weekend and streaming whenever I could, but I want the best possible experience tonight.

ESPN2 is a different crew, not streamed on twitch, it has Mike Ross and Seth Killian

I wonder if I can buy her on PSN before getting the game, I want to get it but I'm not sure when I can.

Pretty sure you can, I've gotten several free DLCs for GG on PS4 despite owning only the PS3 version, I just "purchase" them through the PSN site then they sit in my download history.

gunstarhero

How long does it typically take to get the archives up? I missed the Guilty Gear Rev finals :-(

Any chance it's soon? Much rather watch that instead of Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom