• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

ClRlcWBXEAAG_fQ.jpg:large

fRMZkIq.png

jmelons

Any idea how commercial breaks will be handled during SFV Top 8? I'm sure ESPN2 is obligated to run commercials. Don't want to miss any action.

Tecl0n

Huh, the online guide said that it would be as well on ESPN2 in south america, but it seems to be on espn online service only.

I don't understand how people who get second place looked to be happy and congratulating the winner. It happened pretty much all day. If I lost in GF I'd react the same way this Swedish bro did.

A lot of times you're just happy to be in top 8. You don't expect to win anyway.

KingBroly

Banned
But what if Heihachi finally comes to SF!

Or they show gameplay of TxSF?!

lemme have some fun

NoFunAllowed.jpg

Overall, I think Smash 4's Top 8 was more entertaining than Melee's Top 8, but I think Melee's GF was a lot better than Smash 4's. I chalk it up to how back and forth it was, the established storylines from the last few years, all culminating in the clutchest of resets and comebacks. But if that bracket wasn't reset, that'd be a very disappointing GF.

Glad it wasn't, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom