• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Finally back in my hotel room. After I made it out in SF5, I had to get some stuff done so I had to leave the venue. Still gotta do some stuff in regards to that but I'm pretty excited for tomorrow.

It's the first time I've ever made it out of pools at Evo and to do it in two games with one being in Winner's is just on another level. I definitely need to prepare tomorrow after I change hotels, lol.
Go get 'em!

Tripon

Finally back in my hotel room. After I made it out in SF5, I had to get some stuff done so I had to leave the venue. Still gotta do some stuff in regards to that but I'm pretty excited for tomorrow.

It's the first time I've ever made it out of pools at Evo and to do it in two games with one being in Winner's is just on another level. I definitely need to prepare tomorrow after I change hotels, lol.
Awesome! You are now part of the 528 best players in the world!

Yeah, are they actually running AHEAD on SFV pools or something? That seems insane but kudos if that's actually the case. The evo site is a bit vague but seems to indicate all games running until 11, stream schedule shows last SFV block starting at 10pm which is just under 2 hours from now, so no idea.

It is what it is, pool play has been kinda eh so far but I am curious if they're actually running ahead, mostly because that would be incredibly impressive given the playercount.

Yeah SFV stream ended 2.5 hours ago so I guess that means the pools were done 2 hours early.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sad-Zoidberg-Goes-Into-Garbage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom