• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

My favorite day one of EVO ever.

Got to watch all of my favorite games go to top 8, don't even mind that I have to work tomorrow morning now lol.

Watched mostly Tekken and Revelator tonight, excited for all of the finals tomorrow (KI, Pokken, Tekken, Smash 4) and watching SFV grind down to top 8. I love EVO weekend.

won't stick around for the current Smash matches going on now. I really just want to sleep so I can be fully awake for most of the stuff on Saturday

smurfx

get some go again
so happy the replays aren't locked behind sub this year. can't watch marvel semi finals and finals live but i'll make sure to not spoil myself and watch the replays.

This could be thanks to the number of built in byes as well as no shows /DQs. My 16 person pool only had 12 players in the end , I imagine that was not an isolated case.

My sf pool had half the people missing. I was listening to other judges around me as well and it seemed alot were missing at other pools as well.

jediyoshi

It's great seeing Star Fox ads during Melee

WapZyM3.png

Did I hear right? The Smash 4 commentators said Zero is in losers

Mr. E wanted to play on stream but that would set their match back by an hour. ZeRo wanted to go to bed early so he refused and told the TO's he wanted to start ASAP. Mr. E said he timed Zero out IRL and made him wait longer then necessar. Bunch of drama.

ZeRo then proceeded to lose 2-1. And then beat Salem in losers 2-1.

Kumubou

Koihime Enbu stream was great.
That was seriously one of the most fun sets that I've commentated in a loooooooong time. It was great as it seemed like everyone (the players, staff, stream monsters) were just enjoying the hell out of it.

Kind of sad I missed Xrd and T7 matches though -- it sounds like the semis for both of those games were hype. I'll need to cop some of those videos when I get back.

XSK Samurai beat Poongko pretty badly on the Korean stream. At one point he had a 7 game win streak. He was parrying a lot of her specials. Right now I think Vulva with Chun is actually on stream playing XSK. Not sure though, maybe someone can confirm.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
XSK Samurai beat Poongko pretty badly on the Korean stream. At one point he had a 7 game win streak. He was parrying a lot of her specials. Right now I think Vulva with Chun is actually on stream playing XSK. Not sure though, maybe someone can confirm.
Yeah he's in our room. Cuz he's so sexy <3

I wonder how long it's going to take before this guy finally gets his channel shut down for just lifting content from others.

Considering he also posts alot of DMC related content, hopefully a long time.

I'm failing to understand the issue. He doesn't cover the vids with a ton of ads, he just puts highlight reels up of things people want to see. No different than a thousand other gaming channels.

If FGC related channels have still not realised that not everyone wants to scrub through 2 hours + of content to see the juicy bits, that's their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom