• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's live now, tournament starting soon. Hopefully it'll go to SRKEvo and take over the airwaves.

I'm sad Pen_Ninja isn't there. I loved watching him and Dacidbro climb last year.

And yeah, I think this is matching or exceeding last years stream numbers so far. Catherine's still niche, especially in the shadow of like 3-5 main games on-going.

cj_iwakura

I'm sad Pen_Ninja isn't there. I loved watching him and Dacidbro climb last year.

And yeah, I think this is matching or exceeding last years stream numbers so far. Catherine's still niche, especially in the shadow of like 3-5 main games on-going.

I'm sad I'm not there, but I'll definitely go next year if it becomes a thing. CEOTaku's the tournament I hope to beat Dacid at, but we'll see. He surprised me at CEO with some nasty tricks.

Cnght7fWgAEiGoV.jpg

Dude if a Mega Man wins Evo...

MEGIDDY ME-GA MA-AAAAAAAAN

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm sad I'm not there, but I'll definitely go next year if it becomes a thing. CEOTaku's the tournament I hope to beat Dacid at, but we'll see. He surprised me at CEO with some nasty tricks.

I didn't even know CEO was doing Catherine this year. I know a few locals went to play Street Fighter 5, but I'd have tried to get work off to go play Catherine. It's a shame there's no online mode for it.

oroboros

Why is there like a 15-20 minute break between every 3rd or so SFV match??? This shit is annoying when they keep talking about how this is the biggest tournament ever, but show hardly any of all those matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom