• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekniqs

yo is it possible to have multiple livestreamer feeds? just realized 3 stream channels is going to be showing the sf5 semis later tonight..gotta catch em all lol

Neoxon

James Chen just asked Combofiend if we'll be able to use character themes offline. Combofiend said they're aware of that request. Thanks Chen.
So they're aware of the demand for more stage transitions & the option to switch between character & stage themes.

Baleoce

Flash is showing the strength of this new Vega that I think others have been sleeping on. Looking forward to seeing how he does with him later on.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
When's the Catherine stream going up!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

lazyguy

ok so I've been busy today and I'm watching now. Did I miss any top 8's yet? Which top 8's are next?
Fucking timezones the worst to figure out.

Tizoc

Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!

Neoxon

Apparently, hopefully something will come of it.
I feel like they'll come after Extra Battle (which I have a gut feeling will be the successor to Arcade Mode), Vs. CPU, & Targets.

Did they add any new stage transitions with the big story update or is there still just the one?
There was one new part of the New York stage in the Cinematic Story Mode that went into the bank (it was when Balrog & Vega fought the Shadaloo puppets F.A.N.G sent at them).

Smash 4 top 8 has been decided

On winner's side

Void (Sheik main)
Kamemushi (Megaman Main)

Abadongo (Mewtwo Main)
Ally (Mario Main)

On Loser's side

Zero (Diddy main)
Larry Lurr (Fox Main)

Ranai (Villager Main)
Dabuz (Rosalina and Luma Main)

Chase17

On winner's side

Void (Sheik main)
Kamemushi (Megaman Main)

Abadongo (Mewtwo Main)
Ally (Mario Main)

On Loser's side

Zero (Diddy main)
Larry Lurr (Fox Main)

Ranai (Villager Main)
Great to see all different characters. Any chance you know who Anti lost to?

Lulubop

On winner's side

Void (Sheik main)
Kamemushi (Megaman Main)

Abadongo (Mewtwo Main)
Ally (Mario Main)

On Loser's side

Zero (Diddy main)
Larry Lurr (Fox Main)

Ranai (Villager Main)