• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScribbleD

Wanted this to be the year of guest chars. Part of me was rooting for Akuma to win Tekken, Ryu to win Smash, Arbiter to win KI, etc.

Rooting for the MegaMan player n Smash U.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Smash 4 top 8 has been decided

On winner's side

Void (Sheik main)
Kamemushi (Megaman Main)

Abadongo (Mewtwo Main)
Ally (Mario Main)

On Loser's side

Zero (Diddy main)
Larry Lurr (Fox Main)

Ranai (Villager Main)
Dabuz (Rosalina and Luma Main)

Guess i'm rooting for Zero then.

Tripon

Just to let everyone know. There will be a 2nd showing of Bang the Machine at 4pm.

Also, the director and exec producer of the documentary is trying to do a wide release and a follow-up to Bang the Machine. He said he had something close 5 years ago with Sony distribution, but that fell through. I assume that means he's going to try to crowd find this, but that is my speculation.

I don't think there will a Tekken panel unfortunately, since the 10am and 4pm panels were the times slotted for it and both are now slotted for Bang the Machine.

Amazing documentary BTW, I am definitely going to pick up a copy if it ever gets wider release.

cj_iwakura

Catherine starting soon!

tumblr_nhvmaoOH3Q1u7cvozo1_400.gif

https://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02

ScribbleD

For those not at the venue they've been calling 2-3 top 8 players to report to the main stage for like 10+ minutes now. Don't know where they are. I think Zero was one.

Smash 4 top 8 has been decided

On winner's side

Void (Sheik main)
Kamemushi (Megaman Main)

Abadongo (Mewtwo Main)
Ally (Mario Main)

On Loser's side

Zero (Diddy main)
Larry Lurr (Fox Main)

Ranai (Villager Main)
Dabuz (Rosalina and Luma Main)
Damn, that diversity. Are those the top 8 characters tier wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom