• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who missed it on stream and will be wondering what we're talking about, James Chen revealed that a pair of competitors on the way to evo were hit by a drunk driver. One was killed (remind me his name, someone?), and the other is in critical condition (Vienna Hotdog).

Oh yeah, I saw that on twitter earlier today. Thought something else came from that. Fuck drunk drivers man. The person who died was lilloco562 (Bobby Garcia)

Altazor

For those who missed it on stream and will be wondering what we're talking about, James Chen revealed that a pair of competitors on the way to evo were hit by a drunk driver. One was killed (remind me his name, someone?), and the other is in critical condition (Vienna Hotdog).

oh no, this is awful. Fucking drunk drivers...

Bobby

MrDaravon

Guy with a sick handlebar mustache getting bodied by a 14 year old kid Momochi is training that he brought with him to Evo in Winners Finals of this pool.

What a time to be alive

Edit: holy shit

MrDaravon

That was one of the freest matches I've seen all weekend, holy shit

Also it is rad as fucking hell Momochi and Chocoblanka brought a bunch of the kids they are training to Evo with them, that is badass. Good on them~

Goodstyle

Interesting, maybe this is the future of M. Bison's meta. What if we're not supposed to play him like a normal character, but as a high flying acrobat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom