• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Thanks for the clarification guys.

"This is fine."

CnnZWzmXEAA59RR.jpg:large

I am okay with the events that are currently unfolding

Omnicent

It's nice he won but this was just one game in top 8 lol

bruh did you not see my posts where I was saying joe was going to get bodied and the US is FREE (im from the US, but gotta keep it real.... till the next match anyways).

Most people thought it would be a murder

cordy

Banned
Joe walked in here Long Island Joe but he's going to leave "American Hero" Long Island Joe. Joe's going to walk out in the final match wearing American pants with Guile's theme playing while he kisses babies and the flag sours behind him. They're gonna go all out to build this narrative. Hell, make up steroid allegations towards another who actually beats Joe to setup next year's EVO. They don't give a fuck.

They're gonna go balls to the fucking wall man. Balls to the fucking wall!

they did explain some basic terms like mix up, cross up, etc at the start before the matches started, i agree it can be obtuse if you aren't that into fighting games tho

No they went through the basics and did character explanations, but I recall Mike saying "he did (explainins what a reset is)" instead of saying "he goes for a reset."

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lmao there is a sheep from the other stage in the background.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
No they went through the basics and did character explanations, but I recall Mike saying "he did (explainins what a reset is)" instead of saying "he goes for a reset."

not sure if you're agreeing with me or not, they're definitely making steps to accommodate those unfamiliar but there's still a significant threshold there, that's all i'm saying

Top Bottom