• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

It's just like one of my Japanese animes

x3BNz4J.png

https://twitter.com/NForza26/status/754882738629386240
Ned Stark, maybe

GorillaJu

Chun Li is one of the few characters in SF5 I just consider completely un-fun, both playing and watching. She kind of feels like an SF4 character, so it fits.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Can you blame them? The one reason for American casuals to watch just got eliminated. Hell, even my own mother called and said she was going to bed after Joe lost. No one wants to watch foreigners play.

Your mom is a filthy casual!
kiXEa2S.png

Has Infultration being so unbeatably ruined competitive SFV as far as character variety? The announcers mentioned people called Nash the best character after seeing Infultration also Joe said he studies him?

Not really, there's really not that many top Nash's. Plus, the only top player who switched to nash early on has been bonchan.

MrDaravon

Super proud of Joe, I don't think anyone (including me) even expected him to win his first match. Couldn't have been a better look or story I'd imagine for the ESPN stuff either.

Speaking of which I need to go dig up the ESPN footage when they post it tomorrow or whenever, I have no (legal) way of watching it and it sounds like their production is way better than the twitch stream.

Dunno why but I don't feel quite as hype about SFV this year as I did about watching SFIV last year.

Might be the amount of mirror matches.

Vex_

Banned
They need to nerf this wack ass character. Get er outta hea!!!

She's BORING TO WATCH.

"SPINNINGU BOD KYAKKU" "KOKEN!" "BLAHBLAH" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET DIS NERF

I miss Joe... :c

Avallon

Wow looking at the Twitch numbers, Melee is going to have more viewers than Street Fighter V.

That's gotta be the ESPN 2 effect, right?

Xeteh

Every time people complain about crowd noise, the stage or mirror matches it makes more sense why Michael Bay just makes movies with as many lens flares and explosions. Gotta have shiny things to keep your attention.

Top Bottom