• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

Neoxon

nash and chun are undeniable top 2 characters atm, they must get nerfed
just buff the characters at the bottom, the other A-A+ characters can stay the way it is and it should be perfect
Don't expect any balance changes (8-frame delay fix included) until after the Capcom Cup.

KevinCow

Banned
Is the twitch stream running like shit for anyone else? This seems to happen at EVERY SINGLE BIG EVENT I watch. I don't know if it's twitch, the streamers, the PS4 app, or what, but it'll run fine for hours and then suddenly start stuttering and skipping when things get exciting.

Whatever, I just switched over to ESPN2.

cordy

Banned
It's just like one of my Japanese animes

x3BNz4J.png

https://twitter.com/NForza26/status/754882738629386240

LMAO.

Femto.

Is the twitch stream running like shit for anyone else? This seems to happen at EVERY SINGLE BIG EVENT I watch. I don't know if it's twitch, the streamers, the PS4 app, or what, but it'll run fine for hours and then suddenly start stuttering and skipping when things get exciting.

Whatever, I just switched over to ESPN2.

Watching on PC and it's running smooth for me. It could be the PS4 app.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Dunno why but I don't feel quite as hype about SFV this year as I did about watching SFIV last year.

Might be the amount of mirror matches.

Feeling the same. Fuudo might do some neat stuff but everything else is doing nothing for me, chun/nash especially.

XenoRaven

I need Goichi to win this.

If I going to have to read incessant bitching about "omg chun op plz nerf" I might as well get a Chun EVO win out of it.

Imagine a world where the same people call for buffs once Capcom inevitably caves and nerfs her out of competition.

Malajax

did it get really quiet or did they mute crowd audio again

Hype dropped massively pretty boring now.

Everyone's energy sucked away after the energy of Joe's run.

Yeah. The hype has been su ked out of the arena. A good chunk of people left when Joe got knocked out too. It's like when Brock Lesnar beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. Except this is legit and everyone's bummed about it

Top Bottom