• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

HotHamBoy

Adam Prescott‏ @APrescott11
I have no words for this "professional" video gaming stuff on ESPN2 right now. I'm almost sweating in anger as I type this. Like, seriously?

JD Harmeyer‏ @jdharm
ESPN2 is showing people fighting each other in "Streetfighter" and I'm kinda loving it.

Valentin Lionel‏ @dickoak
So I turned ESPN2 on to watch some sports, and what do I see? A bunch of kids that haven't been bullied enough at school playing video games

Heheh

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
174162599338835968.png
174162599338835968.png

Nash is 2016's Sagat from 2009.

He's just too all around excellent and stifles high level play.

It's giving me flashbacks to watching cancel into tiger knee super.

emb

Oh my god, watching on ESPN2 now, and it's almost as annoying as the stuttering, freezing mess that is twitch because of how you can hear the echo of the other announcers in the background. Why didn't they just use the same announcers for both?
Audio situation even just on Twitch has been a mess all day. Seems like they weren't quite prepared to handle the challenges of the type of presentation there were going for, in the larger venue. Hopefully a learning experience for an even higher quality show next year.

Top Bottom