• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mas8705

You see, this is what you promote this blasted game! At least this was a step in the right direction (but honestly, they still have more things to do before September hits)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
WTF Iron man's Face LMAO
r4nsukk19y9z.jpg

IronLich

Even FChamp didn't see Jedah coming...

I like the look of Jedah in this game. Obviously there's going to be some absence in his movelist, but seeing him and Dormammu in the same game is gonna be a miserable display of zone control.

PUT EM IN A BOX

This game is looking better every time they show it. I'm glad it's taking a different gameplay angle vs marvel 3. 2v2 with tags being the focus is interesting.

MrDaravon

I honestly wonder why they didn't just stick with the engine for Marvel 3; regardless of anything else Marvel 3 still looks fucking great, and I think part of people's distaste for MvCI is going from that to these pretty bland 3D UE (?) models. I'm sure they could have made a good looking game here using UE but they haven't sooooo

Jedah looks pretty well in his 3D form and looks/animates awesome! New character select screen looks way better than the old version as well but still not as great as UMVC3.

Top Bottom