• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mas8705

Infinite looks so fun. Not sure why people are bashing it outside of faces. Looks a lot more calm compared to 3, which I dig.

People literally bash the game in all aspects except the gameplay. Mainly the game looks bad, no x-men characters (with reasons given that make people think that Capcom PR are calling them idiots like "You don't get X-men characters in the game because you don't remember them" and "you only want them because they function well" and things along those lines. Not literally of course, but people took offense to that).

Gameplay itself still looks good, especially with what we saw. Overall though, Capcom still has a long way to go before they can win people over with this game.

sinkfla87

I agree with you. I'll take Thanos, Jedah, X and Sigma over anyone in MvC3 but we're in the minority here

I actually agree with you. I'm hoping the zip leak is real because all those you mentioned along with Venom will be pretty hype. I understand why people are upset though.

Edit: Also John D has apparently made some jokes about the "function" fiasco on Twitter. How does this guy have a job again? Lol.

Lemstar

「nobodySYNDROME」‏ @nobodyexe 3m3 minutes ago

Blazblue top 8 starting soon! Both @XiePlus and I will be commentating. Tune in at

JAXXX

DE3zfLPW0AAPEXT.jpg

pooptest

I love how ComboFiend always does these tech demos with people and purposely drops combos to extend the on-screen time.

He did it with Mike Ross with USF4, I think, too. Or was it 5? Ugh, IDR!

Lulubop

I actually agree with you. I'm hoping the zip leak is real because all those you mentioned along with Venom will be pretty hype. I understand why people are upset though.

Edit: Also John D has apparently made some jokes about the "function" fiasco on Twitter. How does this guy have a job again? Lol.

Yep, Venom is another one I'd take over the MvC3 cast

Dambrosi

Banned
So, since people are saying this is Mahvel 3's last year at Evo main stage, how long is Blazblue gonna last, since Central Fiction is the final game in the series?

Top Bottom